You are not too old to learn!
Fall in love with piano lessons again.
Playing the piano is beneficial and enjoyable at any stage and season of life.
Whether your goal is to study for personal enjoyment or to perform in a public setting, I can help you reach that goal!
Benefits of online lessons:
- Personalized instruction from an experienced teacher
- No commute!
- Enjoy learning without worrying about catching germs
Dive deep into learning the piano. When you work with me, you will learn to analyze, internalize, and interpret music so that you can play beautiful music with confidence.
I will work at your learning pace, provide positive, constructive and encouraging feedback and help you learn to play with excellence from the very start.
All you need is a device that has a camera, a reliable internet connection, and a piano or high quality keyboard.
Enrolling in lessons is easy!
1. Schedule your trial lesson
2. Meet with your teacher, Emily Morgan, to learn more about lessons.
3. Fill out enrollment form
4. Choose a lesson time and pay.
Emily provides clear and helpful instruction. She delights in music and seeing others delight in it as well. She is very patient and kind.
Online lessons are a great fit for:
- an adult who has previous musical experience and wants to start lessons again
- an adult with no experience
When you sign up for lessons, you will learn:
- How to read music
- How to play expressively
- About the great composers and their music
- Music theory
- Ear training (how to understand music through listening)
Contact me today to schedule a consultation!